Whether you want to implement digital circuits or experiment with choppers and rectifiers, at the EEE department in MVJCE, you have several inside-the-lab opportunities and facilities that enhance your skill and practical knowledge. Some of the Labs in the EEE department that help to shape our future Engineers:
- Control Systems Lab
- Electronics Lab
- Electrical Machines Lab
- Microcontroller Lab
- Power Electronics Lab
- Power System Simulation Lab
- Relay and High Voltage Lab
MVJCE leaves no stone unturned to provide the best for its students. Apart from these Labs, there are other resources for the students of EEE to avail:
- An IETE Student Chapter with close association to the Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers (IETE), Bengaluru Centre. This gives students the golden opportunity to interact with peers and people from Industry.
- The EEE department conducts Quizzes, Seminars and Workshops from time to time, to enable students to acquire knowledge ‘beyond the textbook’ and get opportunities to learn from experienced Engineers. Eminent personalities from both Academia as well as Industry are invited to address the students on various topics related to technological advances in the EEE field. This ensures that our students ‘stand out in the crowd’.
- A well-equipped Library that boasts of a huge collection of journals, e-books and research papers, where the budding EEEgraduates can acquire knowledge beyond the confines of their classroom. Students can also avail of the DELNET and NDL portal services.