SCIENCE EXPO & QUIZ COMPETITION
We take great pride in the fact that M V J College of Engineering is a reputed college and one of the best Engineering Colleges in Karnataka. It was established in the year 1982 by Venkatesha Education Society, in a 15-acre lush green campus in Whitefield, Bengaluru. MVJCE offers 9 Undergraduate (B.E) Courses in different disciplines, 5 Post Graduate (M.Tech) Programs and one MBA program.
It gives us immense pleasure to inform you that our Institution and Indian Science Congress, Bengaluru Chapter are jointly organizing a Science Fest (Project expo and Quiz Competition) for school children of 8th grade to 12th grade under the focal theme ‘FUTURE INDIA: SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY’ on 30th October 2018, in the Dr. M V Jayaraman Auditorium at our campus.
Some of the highlights and attractions that will encourage students to participate in this Science Fest event are given below for your kind perusal. Suggestions, if any, are welcome
- Two winners of the Science Expo will be nominated as delegates to the 106th Indian Science Congress Association to be held at Jalandhar, Punjab, from 3rd 2019 to 7th Jan. 2019, which will be inaugurated by the Hon’ble Prime Minister of India. The Council of Ministers from the Govt. of India and also renowned scientists from all over the world are expected to attend.
- The selected projects of students will be on display for 7 days (30th 2018 to 06th Nov. 2018) at Smt. Rajalakshmi Seminar Hall, MVJ College of Engineering, Bengaluru, to create awareness/competitive spirit amongst the young students.
- There will be a First and Second Prize and three consolation prizes for Projects and also for quiz competition.
- All the Headmasters/Headmistresses/Principals of participating colleges will be felicitated during the event.
- A Working lunch will be provided to all participating students and invitees.
The objective of the event is to encourage and motivate young and brilliant children to bring out their hidden talent, innovative ideas and never-say-die attitude, by their participation. It offers an opportunity to the budding young generation to exhibit their Out-of-the-box projects and competitive spirit in the quiz competition.