The Department works in areas such as: •Financial Analysis, •Design and Delivery, •Human Resources across various industry verticals, •Marketing strategy, •Product development, •Branding, •Take the entrepreneur route to become Innovators & Business Leaders.
IS THIS COURSE RIGHT FOR YOU?
- If you have the interest in furthering your education in a holistic development and becoming responsible Corporate citizens
- If you are interested in Industry visits , guest lectures
- If you are interest lies in club activities, seminars, workshops and outbound training programmes.
- If your goal is to be the best in the field of Management
- If you are looking for experienced and dedicated faculty to guide you through your 2 years of MBA Programme.
PROMINENT FEATURES OF THE DEPARTMENT
- The Department of MBA is recognised by VTU as a Research Centre and offers opportunities for Ph.D research.
- It offers postgraduate specializations in Finance, Human Resource and Marketing Management.
- It is actively engaged in conducting inter departmental activities such as product launch, seminars and workshop.
ACCREDITATION, APPROVALS, AND RECOGNITION
- Approved by AICTE
- Affiliated to VTU
- VTU Approved Research Centre
WHO HEADS THIS DEPARTMENT?
Dr. LaxmanRao GorentaDr. LaxmanRao Gorenta is the Head of the MBA Departmentat MVJCE. He did his M. Com, MBA, M. Phil and Doctoral degrees from prominent universities of India. He has 27 years of teaching experience. He specializes in Finance and has authored many case studies on topics like Accounts for Managers, Managerial Economics, Investment Management, Derivative market, and Mergers and Acquisitions. Not only has he presented numerous papers at various conferences and seminars on Finance, but he has also contributed many papers to various journals at national and international levels. He has penned books on Quantitative Techniques and Income Tax, for Under Graduate and Post Graduate students. He has held various academic and administrative positions like HOD, Vice Principal, Finance, Area Chair etc.
GO TO ANOTHER COURSE
GET IN TOUCH
The program offers the below combinations for dual specialization in each semester during the third and fourth semesters:
- Finance & Marketing
- Finance & HR
- Marketing & HR
“AGNIUDAYA- Sparks Rising into Fire”, the Departmental Club for the Department of Management Studies was formally inaugurated on the 25th of August 2012 by Chief Guest, Mr. Avinash Singh (HR – Infosys, Bangalore).
The club is designed to organize activities on a regular basis which will promote and foster team spirit and will help students implement management concepts practically.
The club will promote and encourage cooperation and amicable relations among students, to provide a medium through which information of interest and value may be readily gathered and communicated to students, by arranging regular activities.
Various events that will be conducted by the club include: Speaker Series, Workshops, Alumni Interaction, Panel Discussion etc.