GUIDELINES FOR SMART INDIA HACKATHON 2022
Select the problem statement either from hardware or software
The Problem Statements can be seen from the https://sih.gov.in/sih2022PS link.
- All team members should be from same college; no inter-college teams are allowed.
However, members from different branches of the same college/ institute are encouraged to form a team.
- Each team would mandatorily comprise of 6 members including the team leader.
- Each team must have AT LEAST ONE FEMALE TEAM MEMBER.
- As the software edition of the hackathon is digital product development competition, majority of the team members MUST be well versed with programming skills. For the hardware edition, we encourage multi-disciplinary teams – which means your team should have a good mix of Mechanical Engineers, Electronic Engineers, Product Designers and Programmers, etc.
- The nominated teams should have participated in the recommended Internal hackathon.
Internal Hackathon selection process is on 15th March 2022.
Team leaders must share the team details in this Excel Sheet on or before 7/3/2022 to email@example.com
After sharing the details, prepare power point presentation on problem statement and your idea proposed in detail by 9/3/2022 3pm