CHEMO FLARE aims at providing a platform for students to exhibit their technical knowledge, management and innovative skills.
ROUND 1 – Brainstorm
- This round challenges the patience and the remembering potential of each individual, through a visual display.
- Time dependent task.
- The visually displayed things recollected by the participant to be written down in the given time.
ROUND 2 – Reflector
- This round aims to develop and test the acting ability as well as guessing ability of the participants. The words given will be common technical terms, names of compounds, scientist names etc.
- Acting and guessing the given word.
- Total number of words guessed in the given time will be considered.
ROUND 3 – Chemhunt
- This round is basically searching for the compounds by a clue track, and then assembling them together to perform a reaction with respect to the clues. The team which finds and finishes the task wins the event.
- Clues to be found by solving the riddles.
- Performing the task in an order
RULES AND REGULATIONS
- A minimum of 3 or maximum 4 participants are allowed in each team.
- Participation for this event is open for all the branches/engineering disciplines.
- Registration has to be done prior to the event. To know the mode of registration kindly contact the faculty coordinator.
- After registration, replacement of any participant of a team is not allowed.
- The participants shall not be allowed to use mobile or other electronic instruments. They should abide by the rules, else face disqualification.
- Audience shall not give any hints or clues to the competitors.
- The decision of the judges and the organizers shall be final and binding.
- Prizes and certificate will be distributed for the winning teams.
ELIGIBILITY (TEAM REQUIREMENTS)
- A minimum of 2 and maximum 4 members are allowed in a team.
- Entry fee Rs. 100 per head.
- All the branches are allowed for the competition.
- 1st Prize – Rs.5000/-
- 2nd Prize – Rs.3000/-
- 3rd Prize – Rs.2000/-