This is a guided competitive event, wherein participants build an IoT capable system according to the problem statement, to be judged by the performance parameters. This event aims to create a platform where the students can showcase their talent. Event comprises of two rounds.
ROUND 1 – IDEATION
- Ideation – Describe the solution that you are planning to build
- Describe the open technology that is going to be used – a brief description about the hardware and the IoT platform.
- This round deals with showcasing the idea or a problem domain that is going to be addressed and solved using IoT. The participants need to give a valid explanation for choosing the problem domain and also justify why their idea is the apt one to solve that problem.
- The appropriate problem statement and a relevant solution will be selected to proceed to further rounds.
ROUND 2 – DEMONSTRATION
- Prototype – The complete working prototype of the solution to the problem statement has to be presented. [The best design that is able to solve the said problem statement completely is picked]
- Judging criteria
- Innovation: Creativity, Idea, Implementation method. Scope in future to solve real world problems
- Design: Outlook of the project, purpose or planning that exists behind an action, fact, or object of the project
- Technology: The scientific skill used in the project
- Presentation Skill
- The IoT system must solve the following criteria
- The IoT System can be driven by any embedded system/microcontroller. The participants are given a free choice in choosing their IoT hardware.
- The IoT system should send regular update to a remote phone over internet.
- The final project should be operable from any place with access to internet.
- Security is a core requirement.
- Various wireless connections to be used.
RULES AND REGULATIONS
- The participants are allowed to participate solo or as a team.
- Maximum members in a team cannot exceed four.
- Each team should bring its own materials and stationery. Only power backup will be provided by the organizers.
- The decision of the judges and the organizers shall be final and binding.
- Change of topic is not allowed, once submitted for the first round.
- In the second round, students should be able to demonstrate their working model.
ELIGIBILITY (TEAM REQUIREMENTS)
- The team members can be from different colleges.
- Entry Fee for this event – Rs.100/-
- Each member must have his/her college identity card.
- 1st Prize – Rs.5000/-
- 2nd Prize – Rs.3000/-
- 3rd Prize – Rs.2000/-
|MR. MOHAMMED YOUSUF||9738700094|