(Energy from Scrap)
Objectives of this Event:
- To boost up the confidence, conceptual thinking and technical skills of students
- To produce the most competitive technocrats to fit in every type of scenario
- To create a bold mindset in students, in order to develop a passion to participate and win
- Participants are given a complex circuit to solve.
- Depending upon the time taken to solve the circuit, points are awarded.
- The points from this round are carried to the next round.
- Participants are expected to come with a hardware model to generate energy from scrap (Free energy generation).
- Participants should explain the description of the model or ideas, in a detailed manner, by using PPT.
- Based on the idea presented in the first round, participants should be able to generate 5 to 10 watts power.
- This hardware model should be less expensive and more efficient.
ELIGIBILITY (TEAM REQUIREMENTS)
- Maximum of 3 members in a team.
- The team members can be from different colleges.
- Entry fee for this event – Rs.100 per head.
- Each member must have his/her respective college identity card.
- 1st Prize – Rs.5000/-
- 2nd Prize – Rs.3000/-
- 3rd Prize – Rs.2000/-
|P. Sunil kumar||9701273784|