To be recognized as a Leader in the discipline of Computer Science and Design Engineering andto make our Engineers stand tall in the profession, by advancing design excellence in an evolving global environment, promoting human health and wellness, and cultivating a responsibility to the society, the environment and the profession.
To prepare the next generation of Design professionals to shape the quality and condition of human experience in the built environment through design excellence, and to provide academic leadership through the teaching-learning process, design research, and instill a commitment to advancing the profession.
To know more about UG & PG Programs, Eligibility, Admission Procedure, Fee Structure and Scholarship, please fill this request information form.
Program Educational Objectives (PEO)
- Program Educational Objectives (PEO) Our Graduates will be able to choose from a number of career options available in Research & Development, Manufacturing, Entrepreneurship through independent Design firms and Design Services, Consultancies, etc. and be able to work in a multi-disciplinary environment.
- Our Graduates will turn out to be individuals capable of collaborating and working with other organizations, or as individuals effective in a team, to carry out business at National and International levels.
- Our Graduates will inculcate qualities like crisp communication skills, business acumen, effective execution, imagination, and a global awareness complemented by sustainable career prospects.
Program Specific Outcomes (PSO)
- Our Graduates will demonstrate their knowledge, through effective implementation during their practice of the profession of Design Engineering, with due regard to environment and social concerns.
- Our Graduates will demonstrate their knowledge in analysis, design, erection, and laboratory experimentation, in the areas of Computer Science and Design.
- Our Graduates will be able to communicate with visual elements through Technology.