MVJ College of Engineering, Bangalore, an Autonomous institution, established in 1982 to impart education in Engineering, Management and beyond. The Institution embarked on the vision of development of our country through its involvement in research and development activities. MVJ College of Engineering is
- Offering 13 undergraduate programmes, 5 post graduate programmes, and Ph.D. through 6 Research Centres recognized by VTU, across various branches of Engineering and Management
- Positioned among the top Institutions in Visvesvaraya Technological University (VTU), Belagavi, for Academic Performance, every year.
Students should have passed the Bachelor Degree examination, with not less than 60% aggregate marks for Management quota, and 50% for PGCET.
- The above fee structure is subject to change with respect to the notification of Changes in Fee Structure from regulatory bodies like AICTE/Fee Regulatory committee/KEA/DTE/VTU/ Government.
- Application Fee (Rs.1500/-); Eligibility Fee: Karnataka students (Rs.2000/-), for non-Karnataka students (Rs.3500/-); University Charges PG-Rs.6470/- (applicable to all as a mandatory fee). All these fees are over and above the fees described in the table above.
- * A Stipend amount of 7500/- per month, for a period of 1 year to meritorious students whose percentage is above 80% will be given, based on the recommendation of the screening committee.
- Students who avail stipend are required to get involved in Academic Activity as advised by the College.
Application Closing Date: 25.01.2022
Candidates are requested to submit their detailed resume with the filled Application.
Application Form: https://mvjcereg.extraaedge.com/?inst=3
Contact: 080 42991022