MVJ College of Engineering established in 1982, situated on a 15-acre campus in Whitefield, Bangalore, under the flagship of Venkatesha Education Society, imparts education beyond Engineering and Management. MVJCE has state-of-the-art infrastructure, creating an environment for progressive learning and development. We are permanently affiliated to Visvesvaraya Technological University (VTU), and approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE). MVJCE has on-campus learning centers in collaboration with companies such as National Instruments, Infosys and Texas Instruments. Most of our programs are accredited by National Board of Accreditation.
About the Department
The Department of Electrical & Electronics Engineering was established in the year of 1982. It has state-of-the-art laboratories, with equipment that facilitate research and consultancy work. The Department offers UG program with an intake of 60 students. The Department has highly qualified and experienced faculty, with expertise in the fields of Power System, Power Electronics, Control System, Digital Electronics, VLSI and Renewable Energy System. The Department conducts regular interactive Workshops, Seminars, Conferences and Skill Development programs. The Department of Electrical & Electronics is accredited by NBA.
About the Conference
This Conference will explore new scope of innovations. This conference aims to bring together Academicians, Scientists, Research Scholars and students, to share and disseminate information related to the given topics. The conference will pave the way to establish research relation for national collaboration among institutions in India, for promoting Research and Development.
Outcome of the Conference
- RTEEE proposes to publish research papers on advanced techniques in Electrical Engineering, Experimental Analysis and Theoretical Review.
- This conference will serve as a platform for Academicians, Industrialists and Students to get deeper insights into new technologies in the field of Engineering.
- This conference will encourage the qualitative and quantitative performance evaluation of the latest, as well as evolving future technologies, in Electrical and Electronics Engineering.
- Selected papers presented at RTEEE-2019 will be published in a UGC-approved Journal.
The scope of the Conference includes, but not limited to:
- Power Systems
- Image Processing
- Control system
- Power Electronics & FACTS
- Robotics, automation
- Renewable energy
Shri M J Balachandar, Chairman
Dr. Nagaraj Sitaram, Principal
Prof. M. Brindha, Vice Principal
Prof. P Premalatha, HoD-EEE, MVJCE
Dr. Abraham George
Ms. Jeanmary Jose
Dr. N Vasudev
Addl . Director, CPRI, Bangalore
Wg. Cdr (Retd.) H R Parthasarathy
Dr. I. Hameem Shanavas
Notification of Acceptance: 15/04/2019
Camera-Ready Paper Submission: 20/04/2019
Registration: 21/04/2019 to 25/04/2019
Conference Date: 30th April 2019
- Authors submitting full paper will be considered for oral presentation and publication in UGC approved Journal
- Plagiarism should be strictly avoided. Plagiarized manuscripts may be rejected at any stage during conference peer review/publication schedule etc.
UGC Approved Journal identified to publish selected papers
Asian Journal of Electrical Sciences
Account No: 00091450000261
Type of account: Saving bank account
Bank Name: HDFC BANK Ltd
Branch: KASTURBA ROAD, BANGALORE
Department of EEE, MVJ College of Engineering
Near ITPB, Channasandra, Kadugodi Post
Mobile: 92430 14926
Principal Research Scientist
High Voltage Laboratory, Dept. of Electrical Engineering
Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore 560012 ,INDIA