INCLUDES COURSES IN MECHANICAL DESIGN AND MANUFACTURING, MATHEMATICS, DYNAMICS, MATERIALS, STATICS, APPLIED MECHANICS, ADVANCED MATERIALS, VIBRATION, MECHANICS OF SOLIDS AND ENGINEERING SKILLS. THESE COURSES ARE SUPPORTED BY INDIVIDUAL PROJECT WORK AND LABORATORY WORK.
IS THIS COURSE RIGHT FOR YOU?
- If you are interested in aeronautical, automobile, locomotives and space applications
- If you wish to get a holistic approach to Dynamics, Vibrations, Controls & understand various system components and how they interact as parts of a mechanical system
- To have an interdisciplinary approach, favoured by industry.
- If your goal is to be the best in your field, then Master this course
ACCREDITATION, APPROVALS, AND RECOGNITION
- Approved by AICTE
- Affiliated to VTU
- Larsen & Toubro
- Ashok Leyland and other Aerospace industries.
WHO HEADS THIS DEPARTMENT?
Prof. Ravishankar holds Post Graduate degrees in Mechanical Engineering and Product Design and Manufacturing. His interests include Automobile Engineering, Solar Energy and Product design He has 8 years of experience that include 2 years in industry. He was adjudged the Best Teacher in the year 2010-2011. He has presented papers in several prestigious National Conferences and published papers in International journals
GO TO ANOTHER COURSE
GET IN TOUCH
Strain Gauge – Polarimeter – Governors – Dampers – Journal Bearing – Whirling of Shafts – Balancing – Gyroscope.