To know more about UG & PG Programs, Eligibility, Admission Procedure, Fee Structure and Scholarship, please fill this request information form.
Here is an overview of the excellent Labs available for CSD students at MVJCE:
- Data Structures and Applications Laboratory that provides a wide approach to C programming and enables you to apply your knowledge in Artificial Intelligence.
- Analog and Digital Electronics Laboratory is equipped with analog and digital electronic components, so that students can fabricate their own circuits.
- Analysis and Design of Algorithms Lab where various strategies such as Divide and Conquer technique, Greedy Technique, and Dynamic Programming Techniques are done. Many Sorting Algorithms are implemented to analyze the time complexities.
- Database Management Systems Lab where students learn a way to manage data, through the DBMS application software.
- Machine Learning Laboratory where several topics that offer a wide range of experience are covered.
- Communication Network Laboratory where students gain an overview of the concepts and fundamentals of computer networks.
- Web Technologies Lab where students will learn to recognize the fundamental concepts of the internet and modern technology and will be able to develop web pages. The Lab is used to train the students to improve their programming knowledge and do experiments to familiarize themselves with the core courses.
- Internet of Things Laboratory aims to provide students with an overview of IoT systems design.
- R for Data Analytics Laboratory where students are exposed to R, a free, open-source statistical programming language, used for data cleaning, analysis and visualization.
- Artificial Intelligence Lab which trains students to improve their programming skills
- Natural Language Processing Laboratory where students are introduced to the basics of NLP, which will empower them to develop advanced NLP tools for solving practical problems in the field.
All Labs have state-of-the-art equipment and devices, and there is always a team of faculty experts and lab programmers to provide guidanceto the students in these Labs. The Natural Language Processing Laboratory will prepare students for the long haul, by enabling them to take up projects and learn the nuances of these domains, which will definitely help them to land jobs ingood companies or continue their Masters/Research in similar or related domains. At the Data Structures and ApplicationsLab, students are trained to improve their programming knowledge and do experiments to familiarize themselves with the core courses. The Analog and Digital Electronics Lab has Analog and digital trainer kits so as to facilitate verification of the results obtained through the fabricated circuits.
- Apart from this, the CSD department conducts Quizzes, Seminars, and Workshops from time to time, to enable students to acquire knowledge ‘beyond the textbook’ and get opportunities to learn from experienced Engineers. Eminent personalities from both Academia as well as Industry are invited to address the students on various topics related to technological advances in the CSD field. This ensures that our students get that added advantage.
- The department is endowed with a well-equipped library with research journals, books, and magazines written by prominent authors in the field of Computer Science and Design Engineering.